When you visit the website(s) of Floriday, your data is collected and stored using cookies. This page explains you which kind of information is collected, what it is used for and what to do if you prefer not to receive cookies or certain types of cookies. In addition, we explain what you can do if you do not want to accept all, or specific cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored via your web browser onto the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. They are used for several different reasons, such as:
- Remembering your login name or settings
- Storing your preferences, so you only need to enter them once
Cookies are completely secure and never used to retrieve any personal information such as passwords.
The different types of cookies
- Functional– Strictly necessary cookies enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as automatic forwarding to the least busy server, login or language preferences.
- Analytics– Collect information on visitor behavior (e.g. the pages you view most often) to optimize the website experience. They also track your online journey to the site. These cookies are not used to store any personal information that could reveal your identity and all data remains anonymous.
- Advertising – Follow browsing behavior over a longer period of time across various websites. These cookies build individual user profiles according to their interests. The information then allows advertising networks to tailor online advertising to match these interests, making it more relevant.
- Social– Enables logged on users of selected social media sites to directly share content from this site.
Which cookies does Floriday use?
Floriday uses each of the types of cookie listed above to optimize the website experience for every visitor. Here you can view the full list with used cookies here. There you can also read how long the cookies are stored, which data is collected and processed and the companies to which this data is provided.
How to disable cookies being placed
Floriday always asks for permission to place cookies. They are secure, don’t store any personal details or passwords, and help to improve the navigation of our sites. If you do not wish to give permission you can turn them off in your browser. Just click on the relevant link below to find out how.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
If you do decide to turn off cookies, please be aware that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. Turning off, or removing cookies only affects the device and browser where you perform the action on. If you are using multiple devices or browers you need to repeat these steps on each individual device.
Our Privacy Statement applies to cookies that are being processed and might contain personal information.
Changes to this statement
Royal FloraHolland and FloraXchange reserve all rights to make changes in this Cookie statement and Cookie-overview. All changes to the Cookie statement and/or Cookie-overview are published. We advise you to visit these pages regularly, so that you are always aware of the contents of the applicable Cookie statement
Version 1.0, May 2018