Currently, buyers still order in many different ways from growers, over the phone, email, WhatsApp etc. Unfortunately, it is still often the case that buyers order on supply lines that are not accurate (different prices, loads, etc.). Before the end of this year, 2020, all orders must be placed in a 100% Digital manner, which means that you must always order digitally on accurate grower supply. That is why we have developed the purchasing dashboard. The purchasing dashboard is part of "Floriday for buyers". The purchasing dashboard matches digitally entered orders with supply lines that growers have placed in Floriday. Orders that do not match the supply lines from Floriday can be matched using the purchasing dashboard.
We are happy to tell you more about the purchasing dashboard: when you need it or not and how it works. Please see the details below.
To order 100% Digital I am going to...
Link my own software package via VMP or API...
Then you do not need the purchasing dashboard, because in these cases supply always matches the supply of the growers in Floriday. You then order on correct supply lines in Floriday and this always results in orders that are placed directly to the growers.
Submitting Florecom orders...
Then you do need the purchasing dashboard for orders that do not match the supply of the growers. With Florecom you send your orders to Floriday. This means that you do not pick up a correct supply, which you do by using a VMP or API connection. That is why in some cases orders arise that do not match the supply lines that growers have in Floriday. For example, because the supply line is no longer valid or the price or load is no longer correct. To match these non-matching orders, use the purchasing dashboard.
Read on below how the purchasing dashboard works.
If you need the purchasing dashboard to process your orders, start by submitting your orders to the purchasing dashboard. This can be done in various ways:
After digitally entering your orders, the purchasing dashboard links your orders to supply lines in Floriday. Supply lines are the supply of flowers and plants that growers have available online. When there is a match between your order and the supply lines, an order is immediately created and you do not need to take any further action yourself. This will be the case for about 80% of the orders. The remaining 20% of the orders, that do not match, will be displayed in the purchasing dashboard. The reason they do not match can be because the supply has just expired or the prices have changed. To make sure that this does not result in rejection, these purchase orders will be visible in the purchasing dashboard under the tab ‘action required’. In this tab you will find the order lines that differ from your request based on: price, load or availability.
As a customer, you then have several options to process the purchase order:
In future, you will be able to follow your orders in the purchasing dashboard with track and trace. You can see the exact status of your order. In addition to this, you will also be able to easily cooperate with colleagues. You can see which of your colleagues is working on which supply line. This ensures you don’t do double the work.