Last autumn, Floriday introduced the updated auction functionality, which enables you to create your delivery notes in a single screen, make corrections more easily, and print multiple delivery notes at the same time. After a survey of users, a number of improvements have been implemented to make it even easier to use. Meanwhile, the renewed clock function is being used extensively and will become the 'standard' in Floriday from 31 March onwards.
What has been improved?
- The last used auction group is remembered.
- Customer specific rules can be filtered.
- Easier to add characteristics.
- Recently used templates appear immediately.
- The date filter is remembered in the overview.
- The “Print all delivery notes” button in the overview has been improved.
- And, it is now possible to create a delivery note based on lots.
From 31 March, we’ll be using the updated auction functionality as default
More than 80% of the delivery notes in Floriday are now created with this new function. For this reason, the updated auction functionality will be visible everywhere in the platform from 31 March 2022, making it the default method for creating delivery notes in Floriday. Do you create delivery notes via your software package with an API link to Floriday? If so, nothing will change for you.